National Academy of Marine Research
Set up on April 24, 2019 and located in the ocean capital, Kaohsiung, the National Academy of Marine Research is oriented as national marine think tank with a mission to assist the Ocean Affairs Council with marine policy planning, research in marine resources, study in marine science, and development in marine industry and talent cultivation.
National Academy of Marine Research job responsibilities are as follows:
1. The study of marine policies.
2. Drafting and implementation of marine research and development plans.
3. Promoting the performance and the technology concerning marine research and development.
4. Matters concerning the collection of information, cultivation and recruitment of talents, and international cooperation of marine research and development.
5. Education, training, certification and management of marine conservation staff and Coast Guard law enforcement personnel.
6. Other matters related to marine policy, research and manpower development.
Linking to website